Thursday, February 10, 2011

introductions

well I'm just getting started up here.  it's 12:08 AM where I live, and I have no reason to be up so late.  I just 'released' a little album and feel like I should take some time off.  so instead of making music, I'll blog about making music. 
album?  yeah, it's one of those 'friends only' deals because I haven't got the patience to make hundreds of them.  if I was on a label it'd be a different story, but at the moment I don't know if I want to seek out a record deal.  I haven't played a single gig that hasn't taken place in someone's basement, which makes it a little hard to get some recognition.  this is mostly because my age makes it very difficult to get into clubs, much less play at them.  then again, I haven't tried that, so I can't really complain.  I'm still in high school, which makes it hard to dedicate as much time as I would like to my musical endeavors.  but whatever.  it's a hobby, hopefully it takes me somewhere...

No comments:

Post a Comment