Saturday, February 12, 2011

Music I Enjoy #1

Alright, so I've decided that it would be a good idea to post soundcloud links to people who's music I enjoy every week or so.  Kind of like chemical jump, I guess.


Joe Garston - Thats What She Said (Original Mix) by JoeGarston

Joe Garston.  Since his remix of Sofi Needs A Ladder by deadmau5 I've been following this guy like crazy.  Very true to the genre.

Relaxed After School by CSizzle

This guy's a friend of mine so I'm sort of posting this to help him out.  But putting that aside I love this kind of music.  Very Aphex Twin.  Cheers!

 

Cosmonaut (Original Mix) by Bleach Fiend

I'm also into shameless self promotion.  Here's one of my songs. 

1 comment:

  1. Nice shtuff man, don't worry about the self promotion gotta get out there somehow right?

    If you want check out my track:
    http://infiniteechomusic.blogspot.com/2011/02/whistle-wind.html

    ReplyDelete